Nike takes up to 40% off popular shoes: FlyKnit $91, Air Force 1 from $62, more
In the middle of the week, Nike launches a new 40% off sale and discount on a selection of shoes in the process. Shipping is free to all areas with a Nike+ subscription, which you can sign up for for free here. Offering new discounts on a wide range of shoes to get you ready to tackle spring training, there’s everything from FlyKnit running shoes and basketball kicks from Nike to more laid-back looks like the Air Force. 1 to give your wardrobe a refresh. All sitting at the best prices of the year, our top picks are highlighted below.
Best Masculine Picks
- Air Force 1 High ’07LX: $112 (Reg. $145)
- Free RN FlyKnit: $91 (Reg. $120)
- Road Race Revolution 5: $45 (reg. $65)
- Quest 4 in progress: $52 (reg. $75)
- LeBron 18 Low Bugs Basketball: $95 (Reg. $160)
- Running Flex Experience 10: $45 (reg. $65)
Top Female Picks
- Air Force 1 Crater FlyKnit: $62 (Reg. $100)
- Air Max Thea: $80 (Reg. $95)
- DBreak recycled: $69 (Reg. $100)
- Air Max Dia Icon Clash: $66 (reg. $11)
- Waffle One Crater SE: $77 (Reg. $100)
Speaking of Nike, earlier this week we saw the first online discounts on one of its latest collaborations with Apple. Offering a new all-time low on last year’s Apple Watch Pride band, the Nike Sport Loop style now sits at $37. An anticipated fitness-ready design, this one is down from $49 and arrives as a notable way to enhance yet another aspect of your fitness routine.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we can earn revenue from affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!